Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Pacific Rim


The Pacific Theatre set for Memoir '44 is going to offer many opportunities for new game play situations, terrain, unit types, and so on.

What I have been looking forward to is all the painting and modeling experiments I can do!  We have been trying out a lot of new materials... black lava effect from Vallejo, vegetation combinations, and so on.


I will also get a chance to paint new stuff like the Japanese light tanks!  I was fortunate to have some old vegetation around that was actually the right scale to slap on the vehicles.  Very cool!  It allowed me to get the same effect I was seeing in all the reference images I found!


2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Look forward to a battle report!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have some more Western Front campaign reports coming!

      Delete