A collection of images that feature my painted miniatures. It features many of my award winning figures and terrain pieces painted since 2001.
- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Monday, September 17, 2012
When you are out on the road again...
Since we are out on the road right now, I am left with doing things like "grunt" work. That means tasks like shaded basecoat! Among the many figures out on the table yesterday were the Galadhrim elves.
The idea here was just to get as much of the colors out on the mini as possible, in order to set up all the darker glazing and shading later on.
I will be sure to snap some images of the shading process.
Eventually, they will all look like the completed figure in the center (some will get shields as well).
Now we will soon be off to finish our terrain table, and glue lots of flock to ourselves!
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)