- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Sunday, August 12, 2012
Well, since you have all proven your knowledge of who makes what, I have another mystery for you to solve. Geeze, a blog that assigns homework... sorry about that!
This was a difficult miniature to assemble, if I remember. There was no photo to work from, so I had to guess a bit as to how it should go together.
It is fun every so often to turn a miniature or its base into an episode of Dexter. :-)