This was one of the better Forgeworld characters I have had to paint. Si\ometimes they can almost be too 'exotic', with a bit too many extras!
A collection of images that feature my painted miniatures. It features many of my award winning figures and terrain pieces painted since 2001.
- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Sunday, March 4, 2012
Imperial Fists Contemptor deadnought
It took a while to get used to how these Contemptor deadnoughts go together, and how to magnetize the arms. There is also a lot more 'skin' on these, thus creating a larger surface for freehand!
Sigmisund, Forgeworld Imperial Fists character
Imperial Fists land raider, Pre Heresy style
This was my entry in the Warhammer 40k vehicle cetegory at GD Chicago last year. The actual conversion was done by someone else, making a regular land raider to look more Pre Heresy. I also painted the interior, so I will track down those pictures and post those!
Here we go:
Here we go:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)