A collection of images that feature my painted miniatures. It features many of my award winning figures and terrain pieces painted since 2001.
- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Sunday, August 26, 2012
Great weapon Ushabti
I finally finished off the 3rd Great Weapon Ushabti! Now I just need to get some more :-)
Here he is with the rest of the unit...
A photo of Mittens' first sleepover with his buddies...
A few more favorites...
So, back to a few more of those DRagyri favorites. Here is a shadow walker (all of these on 50mm bases).
A Spirit Lord:
And finally the biggest piece that I have painted for Dark Age...
I guess that is about to change, however, as I am told that stuff mounted on 80mm bases is on the way.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)