A collection of images that feature my painted miniatures. It features many of my award winning figures and terrain pieces painted since 2001.
- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Ghouls and zombies, oh my!
The last of the ghouls and zombies for this team are done. Now it is on to the skeletons and Wights. It is very strange painting those after doing all the Tomb Kings!!
What is fun on a team like this is to try out different flesh tones on each figure. It can really help identify which is which during a game. That is important when that 4-minute timer is ticking away!!
More blood Bowl figures...
An Ilyad Ogre Butcher
Here's a figure I had never seen before. It would make a fantastic ogre Butcher for WFB!
There were all sorts of fine details. It was also resin, but not like Finecast. :-) Thank goodness!
I had looked at blood splatter on many other miniatures to see how I wanted to approach this. I thought it would be very fun!
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)