OK, another part of the image treasure trove involved Reaper figures. They have always been a sentimental favorite of mine, since there is such variety. You can really customize your RPG mini working from that range :-) Something for everyone! Yes, some sculptors may be better than others, but I enjoy that change once in a while.
The group of "black wizards" here was a fun way to color coordinate a variety of figures done by different sculptors...
- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Yesterday saw the emergence of the first Pan Oceania gallery, so now, as promised, here is the first Ariadne gallery. Many more to follow. All of the bases for both factions were sculpted by me. It is really where I learned to crate such things... on this particular project!