- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Sunday, September 16, 2012
OK! The first batch of Hydross miniatures are done! Here was the concept art I was working from:
These are produced and available from Coolminiornot.com.
And now for the minis. This is a Deepcaller:
Here is Torvosh:
And the Infantry, which I believe come in a blister of three miniatures.
And now for some group shots!
Here is the most elaborate type of bases I have ever done! Steampunk theme. ;-)
This set was made with sculpey, plasticard, brass etched deck plating, polystyrene tubing, and watch parts.
These were modular, with lots of interchangeable parts. They could even be used on additional bases.