- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Saturday, September 1, 2012
Here's a batch of figures from around 2009. There are a few Forgeworld retinue figure I had completely forgotten about. I wonder if they are still in production...
This techmarine/inquisitor was a tough assignment. Lots of metal parts to pin!
These are some neat Sages!
OK, now for the Master of Ordinance! This was the one figure I knew what to do with right from the get go. I knew I wanted to have all sorts of missile gear hanging from him. Missile launchers have been all the rage lately :-) Some tank bits really helped with this conversion.
The last element of the squad is the Master of the Fleet, and he will be very interesting! :-)