A collection of images that feature my painted miniatures. It features many of my award winning figures and terrain pieces painted since 2001.
- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Sunday, September 30, 2012
The gang's all here... finally!
OK! I processed the images of the unit. I have been wanting to see this sight for a long long time! It made me really happy to see them together. For those who are not so familiar with these, there are lots of WIP images of the sculpting and the rest of the process in earlier posts.
Snakes on a plane? Snake on a base...
Here's something my Tomb King compatriots have been waiting for many weeks, the last of the Stalkers! Now he is on his base...
Here is a sneak preview of the unit as a whole:
This will melt your heart...
Or at least your ceramite armor. Or the rear armor of a Rhino. :-) Back to the ole' Slate Grey Knights! I miss these guys...
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)