A collection of images that feature my painted miniatures. It features many of my award winning figures and terrain pieces painted since 2001.
- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Saturday, September 29, 2012
Lilith and friends... a batch of Malifaux miniatures
This was probably my favorite batch of Malifaux figures to paint. I did these all at once a few years ago. I am pretty sure that all the figures in the group were sculpted by Werner Klocke...
Since I painted the shadow grey flesh tones, I just had to go ahead and do some lava OSL! The contrast in color temperature was just too tempting! :-)
Serious Girl Power, a stormcaller WIP
Meet Delila. She is one of my stormcallers for the Bilbo's Bash tournament. It is actually a very old Werner Klocke sculpt. I am pretty sure that it predates his Reaper and Freebooter work. I think it might have been part of one of his first retail sets. I found it a long time ago on ebay. I will be doing the freehand work on this when all the other warriors catch up to this stage. A GW plastic owl bit was added for a bit of flavor...
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)