I think I have painted this gal once of twice before in years past, but I had much more fun this time around.
My goal was to make it look less like a paladin, and perhaps something darker or sinister.
I also had another one of my new Celtic theme bases made with the Green Stuff World texture rollers. I have done a number of articles on how I made these, which are all in the basing techniques section.
At some point I will have to find those older versions and make some side by side photo sets, to show just how dramatically a few color choices can alter the theme of the very same figure.
I have painted other figures as many as 5 times... and each time I used a very different set of colors, basing, and so on. I never get bored, even when painting the same figure!