A collection of images that feature my painted miniatures. It features many of my award winning figures and terrain pieces painted since 2001.
- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Friday, August 10, 2012
Back to the Blood Angels
Or the Angels Solarus, to be more specific. I had been looking for these images of the Baal Predators for months, and I finally ran across them by accident when I was prepping another machine.
So here we are with those pictures...
As with all of the vehicles from this chapter, it was difficult to transfer this color gradation that I had started with the infantry miniatures. It took some wrangling to make it happen :-)
Aren't they a cute couple?
A whimsical mystery mini...
Here's something I found that was a very interesting figure to paint. It was resin, and a nice cast with good sculpting. I have no idea who makes it, but it has a lot of character and whimsy! :-)
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)