A collection of images that feature my painted miniatures. It features many of my award winning figures and terrain pieces painted since 2001.
- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Sunday, June 17, 2012
It's getting Dark out there... Dark Age Forsaken
Here's another batch that I painted for Dark Age. These are a variety of Forsaken minis. Some are St. Luke faction, some are St. Johns, etc.
Converted Saurus Hero
Sorry, no puns tonight folks! Way too tired to even think straight.
Here is a fun saurus hero that was done as a Christmas present for a fellow lizardman player. It was made from a basic plastic saurus, some green stuff and brown stuff, and a little plasticard. If I can find the original artwork that inspired it, I will include it here.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)