Here is a collection of images of a piece that I sculpted back in 2004.
It is made entirely out of sculpey, so it must have weight 8-10 pounds! It was very massive, as the 28mm figures show in a relative size comparison. The figure of Kroak was also sculpted from scratch using sculpey.
I have learned a great deal about constructing things such as this since then. There are a number of WIP images of a second sculpey temple (the first Temple of Blood), so that will give you a pretty good idea of how this structure was built.
Fortunately, I made some press moulds of the various icons on this temple. You might recognize a few of them on the Temple of Blood army board version.
Due to size limitations, these pictures really don't show the full grandeur of the Temple, but it gives you a hint!
Some images now:
A collection of images that feature my painted miniatures. It features many of my award winning figures and terrain pieces painted since 2001.
- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Monday, February 13, 2012
One more Reaper fest!
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)