This has always been one of my favorite blisters. I have another one, and I look forward to painting this set again. One of these ladies won a silver or bronze at Adepticon in 2009... I think it was the one on foot for Single Fantasy miniature.
- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Friday, February 24, 2012
This was one of my favorite Wood Elf minis. I remember wanting to make an army based on Orion and his troop types. I painted the older version of this figure as well. I think this got a bronze in the large creature category at our first Adeption in '07.