- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
One more unit polished off! In addition to the new horse units, I am painting more Carrion and sculpting a third Stalker to complete that unit! Tying to get color variations in each of the 20 archers took some doing, that's for sure!!
Despite power outages and a mysterious Internet blackout, I have the second Rapier for you!
This one was a bit different from the first version in that the "driver" can come off the vehicle and stand on a base. Very tricky, since his stance was very wide for the back of the Rapier.