A collection of images that feature my painted miniatures. It features many of my award winning figures and terrain pieces painted since 2001.
- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Finished Skeleton Archer unit with movement tray
One more unit polished off! In addition to the new horse units, I am painting more Carrion and sculpting a third Stalker to complete that unit! Tying to get color variations in each of the 20 archers took some doing, that's for sure!!
Second Imperial Fists Rapier
Despite power outages and a mysterious Internet blackout, I have the second Rapier for you!
This one was a bit different from the first version in that the "driver" can come off the vehicle and stand on a base. Very tricky, since his stance was very wide for the back of the Rapier.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)