A collection of images that feature my painted miniatures. It features many of my award winning figures and terrain pieces painted since 2001.
- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Saturday, August 11, 2012
Speaking of fire...
Here's yet another fun Ilyad mini. All of these armored knights are sculpted extremely well, and offer lots of great NMM opportunities. I wanted to try a neat pattern on this guy that I had done on an Eldar Fuegan miniature a long time ago...
I don't want set the world on fire...
A very strange day yields titles like that, I guess. More images of Baal Predators, this time with some fiery goodness!
Time to set the universe aflame!
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)