Here's a fun little conversion that I did using a Dark Age figure and a few 40K bits. I added a few green stuff purity seals, and voila!
A collection of images that feature my painted miniatures. It features many of my award winning figures and terrain pieces painted since 2001.
- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Drunegar Runekeeper from Andrea Miniatures
This figure was a lot of fun to paint, as all the Andrea Miniatures are. This is Drunegar Runekeeper from their Battle Series line of 30mm figures.
Khaerus the Summoner
Here's one more from Andrea Miniatures... he is Khaerus the Summoner.
I think this may have been my favorite of the Battle Series figures, since I got a chance to do one of my favorite color combos. Teal and purple are lots of fun!
Of course, getting a chance to do some starscapes is even more cool!!
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)