- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Sunday, September 16, 2012
Steampunk base set, work in progress
Here is the most elaborate type of bases I have ever done! Steampunk theme. ;-)
This set was made with sculpey, plasticard, brass etched deck plating, polystyrene tubing, and watch parts.
These were modular, with lots of interchangeable parts. They could even be used on additional bases.