Sunday, September 2, 2012

First Army of the Dead grunt

Photobucket


Those original mock ups (which looked like any typical undead soldiers) had been scanned and the glowing effects digitally added.

I tried to do the same thing here, by preserving a bit of the tans and browns under my fluorescent glow!

Photobucket

I am glad that I waited to finish these off until after my experiment with the fluorescent paints on the Tomb Kings!  It made a huge difference.  I will try to take some WIP images of the future Army of the Dead minis.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Congratulation for your work, it's magnificent,
    can you tell me what colors you use please
    Thank you for your answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First, I painted darker, more brownish colors.

      On top of that, I mixed in some of my flourescent colors to get the lighter blues and greens. The flourescent colors are from Vallejo...

      Delete