Sunday, September 2, 2012

Converted Vostroyan Master of the Fleet

Photobucket

Here's the final member of the converted Vostroyan command squad!  This time it is the Master of the Fleet.

The nature of the metal figure limited what I could do, so I did a little alteration using a tank radar antenna.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The biggest addition was on the base.  I used some extra pieces cut from the interior of the Storm Raven.

Photobucket

Here you can see him on the base... sadly, most of the screen are obscured :-)  Stay tuned for the group shots tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. I really love your minis! I really like your painting style- it's what I envision mine would be at a near perfect level haha.

    Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words, and for taking the time to look at those minis :-)No matter how many I paint, there is always something new learned with each one!!

      Delete
  2. Awesome work, the base are fabulous !
    Beautiful painting job, the armor in yellow is a good idea and perfectly made.

    Good continuation

    ReplyDelete