- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
The Eagle has Landed!!! First set of pictures
Yea!!! It is finally done!!! And Photobucket is working again!!! Yea!!!
This is just the first set of images. I took 41 photos, so there is a long way to go. It will take a few more posts to get through them all.
Here are some pictures of the underside, which you have not seen at all!!
Stay tuned for the rest of the painted images, including the flying base!