Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The Borg Queen


Here's something from the way back machine... many moons ago.  I remember calling this the Borg Queen, for lack of a better name. :-)


These were definitely some unusual little characters to paint!


This base was something very new for me at the time.  It was the ancestor of all the sci-fi style bases that came later, including all the various designs that I demonstrate in my basing videos!


So there you have it... a set of minis from at least 10 years ago.


2 comments:

  1. Those are brill!

    Are they production miniatures or Conversions?

    It's hard to tell sometimes as your conversions are so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! This was a master cast for a figure set that never made into regular production, I believe. :-)

    ReplyDelete