Thursday, December 10, 2015

Fear the Forest


Here we have the second Treekin from Raging Heroes, with foliage added!


Each time I see these, I realize how much the foliage adds, even though it is not incredibly elaborate.  I had some model train foliage that would have also looked very nice, but that is very fragile, and actually meant for more static pieces of terrain.


This foliage (which I purchased at Hangar 18 miniatures) is very resilient and tough.  It will move when you touch it, but not break.  Better yet, I can even pull away some individual leaves and glue them to the base as fallen leaves!

I also painted the leaves for the first time on these figures, as I was combining different colors on the same figure.  I wanted to see if I could make them transition more smoothly from one to the next, and that seemed to work quite well!


Stay tuned for the last member of the Treekin family!!


No comments:

Post a Comment