Thursday, October 1, 2015

And the Siren sounds!


Hey folks!  Here's my version of a Siren Miniature, which is a line of action packed and finely sculpted figures.


I left off the ponytail on my version, since it was going to match another character.  There are lots of fun little details on all of the Siren line.

As you can see, I went with a very limited palette here.  That was partially due to all the other colors that were already out there, as I worked on a number of different projects all at once.  Some of those were even going on 1/100 scale tanks at the time. :-)

Gotta keep that line moving!


I have a number of the dwarves, but I am also looking forward to some of the female characters and demonettes!


Be sure to check out their website, and like their facebook page!  Stay tuned for much more.


No comments:

Post a Comment