Saturday, June 6, 2015

The Nation grows...


While there the rest of the posse is well under way, I could not resist putting what was 100% done out onto the photo area.


The large variation in sizes was too intriguing to pass by!  I had to see it all together.


This is not a bad representation of what's available... heavy and light support, a Boss, a sidekick, and even a Mercenary ally!


There are three more Energy Beasts on the way in addition to Stone Fist, which should boost those cavalry numbers.


I have two more Bosses, Sitting Bull and Iron Tooth, that will boost the Creature Feature element. :-)


Both the Brave and Scalper Hired Hands are fully prepped and ready for painting.  I'm glad that I waited on those, because I now have a very solid color scheme for them.


The Scalpers will have lots of black on them, to mimic the colors of Geronimo, Sky Spirit, Iron Tooth and other characters.  Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment