Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Give that dog a bone!


The K9 unit for the Lawmen now has another puppy!

From Wild West Exodus we have another one of the cc-K9 miniatures.  He will join the Copelie Sisters with Hercules to hunt down those pesky evil doers!


I used a few of the Secret Weapon body parts to show that he has successfully made an 'arrest' :-)


It's been a while since I have been able to do all the blood and guts stuff.  Almost had to watch my Bloody Mess video as a reminder!


I now have some complete group shots coming of the dogs and the ladies!  Stay tuned...


2 comments:

  1. I really like the miniatures of Wild West Exodus a lot!! This new one looks freaky, creepy and totally crazy... and the base is ideal for the total picture...Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! At first I didn't think the pose would be as fun to paint... and then it turned out to be very fun after all!! :-)

      Delete