Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The business end of the Judgement


Time for some more views of the Death Wagon... the Lawmen Judgment Heavy Support.

I have a few views from above in this post...


This perspective shows the stuff going on with the rail gun and the freehand.


I am very glad I went with the darker color roof.  I knew that it would be a nice contrast to the orange glows, but it helped to make the metals of the sides appear a little lighter.


It's also fun to see the turret turning in these views!


As I have mentioned before, there's more freehand going on the sides of the vehicle, right above the wheels.


I look forward to seeing this vehicle in huge group shots with the rest of the posse.


Of course, we have the part about the Judgement that I love the most!!!  Get the hangin' crew ready!


All right Jesse... we have a spot reserved for you!!


8 comments:

  1. Loving the variance in tones in items as tiny as the rivets. Makes every part of the model interesting and a joy to look at!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for noticing that! I try to include as many subtle things such as that as I can :-)

      Delete
  2. James I saw this miniature at Gencon. I'm sure I saw you as well. What a great paint job! What were the base colors you used to get the blueish steel effect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Great to see you at GenCon. There are a whole series of articles on how this was painted. If you search the Lawmen section of the blog, you will find them :-)

      Delete
    2. Thanks again. I'm looking through them now.

      Delete
    3. These vehicles really are fun to paint, as they are quite unique!

      Delete
  3. I built it last night! I can't wait to start painting.

    ReplyDelete