Friday, July 18, 2014

From Inner Space to Outer Space.


I didn't think that I could find more spacescapes in the archive, but I did!

This one was called "Above the Clouds".


Into the Vortex.


Ice Fountains.  I had so much fun with the magentas!


Cave of the Winds.  This one had a very different color palette for me.  I was trying to play out the various gasses and how they are illuminated, forming these unusual, but specific, sets of colors.


A Distant Shore.  Combining my old love of landscapes with galaxies!


Best Seat in the House.  A rogue planet, and a cosmic perspective.


2 comments:

  1. As an amateur painter and astronomer I simply love your paintings. Breathtaking pieces of art!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was always exciting to hunt through my Astronomy magazines for new discoveries!

      Delete