Friday, November 15, 2013

Strength in numbers


Here are some squad shots for you!


The individual shots are nice to see as I work through a unit, but these group images are the most satisfying, for obvious reasons.


They don't show all the details as the individual shots, but it creates the context of the unit so much better!


Also, you get a much better sense of how much hard work you put into it! :-)


I am going to take some more 'action' shots of these guys with the Dark Eldar, I think!


The view from above, which shows you how nicely those DragonForge bases work with these guys.


So, one more batch down!


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful work (as though there's any other kind, coming from you, heh)!

    Can't wait to get my hands on some of the Cataphractii for the Iron Hands I'm working on. As always, inspiring stuff - keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best of luck on those! I am sure they will be amazing!

      Delete