Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Who's ride is this?


In amongst the myriad tasks under way this last month, I have been trying to finish off the riders for the various big critters.  This time around, it is the snowy owl rider from CMON.


I have some top views that I will post tomorrow that show some of the designs that I painted on the rider.  There were some other elements I thought of adding, but with so much going on with the bird, the base, etc., I kept it more simplified


This was my favorite rider of all the Big Birds, so I guess that is why I finished it first.


Once these birds are finished, I will be doing another auction round next week.  Since it looks like shipping will be at least twice the cost of the original plans now that the Post Office raised fees dramatically, extra funds will be needed there.


No comments:

Post a Comment