Friday, October 18, 2013

The New Gate


Here are some new images of the warpgates that I made for the videos.


Since there were all kinds of GW parts on the old gate, I had to reconstruct it completely.


I also had to make 2 of them at once, since I needed a sample construction for filming and painting.


This made the process a lot longer, to say the least.  However, I have 2 of the gates now!!


There is still a lot of work that I want to do on these guys.  Lots of lighter colors, and maybe some glowing diodes and other freehand.


I snapped some images of the Dark Eldar on this gate, so I will be posting those over the next few days...


2 comments:

  1. That turned out great! I especially like the lighting effects around the "opening". Do you think it would be feasible to put some raised section on the warp part of it? I think having some relief or texture would really crank this piece up to eleven.

    ReplyDelete