Sunday, September 22, 2013

From the Darkness...


Here are some Dark Elf Halberdiers that I painted a few years ago for CoolMiniorNot.  These are metal figures from Gamezone.


They are a bit of work to prep, but do make a nice change from the usual GW suspects.


The Cold One riders were a huge challenge, that's for sure.


I think I saw somewhere that these guys are now available in plastic.


Anyway, lots of work to do today, so that's why it is another Blast from the Past!


There is some exciting news on the painting front.  It looks like I will be getting back into airbrushes for the first time in many years.


In fact, my airbrush equipment was so old (some of it over 16 years) that most of it had corroded or generally become useless.  This had really bummed me out, but all that is about to change!


Stay tuned!  Over the coming year, I will be trying that out on all kinds of projects.


Hoist the banner!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Those models are gorgeous. I especially like the banner bearer with his blue veil an red hat/helmet. Beautiful miniatures with a beautiful paintjob....I want to play Dark Elves now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! These were a bit of a challenge to paint, so those words are appreciated! :-)

      Delete