Sunday, May 5, 2013

Asharah's venom...



There are a few Dark Eldar items that never got their 'finishing' photos.  The Archon's venom is one of those, so here are a few images!


I did a few blog posts showing the construction of the base and the venom itself.  I wish I could have entered this into the Crystal Brush, but all the figures I put into the case had to fit in a smaller box...


There is still a lot of work left to do on the Dark Eldar.  There is the Tantalus and the Reaper, some Hellions, my critters, many more Wyches, and a host of Kabal Warriors.  I also have some Archon's retinue figs and 5 more Incubi.  More to come!!!



2 comments:

  1. Another masterpiece! So much incredible detail crammed into the single piece. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks! I look forward to getting into the really big vehicles at some point!

      Delete