Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sci-fi Vestals from Raging Heroes!


As the Raging Heroes Kickstarter draws ever closer, here is something to whet your appetite.

I have a few squads of these Sci-fi Vestals from Raging Heroes for my Wyches.  They are very highly detailed minis, which is why I am using a number of them for my painting videos.


The faces and hair are very cleanly sculpted and cast, which is not always the case with other companies for whatever reason.


The view from above...


Here she is with the first color test of the squad...


These are really amazing minis, so I will keep posting them as I get more painted!  Stay tuned!


4 comments:

  1. I am not fan of bare chested acrobatic dancer-killers..
    (Gravity is strong force that would take a lot from their grace..


    But your painting and the colors are stunning

    I love your whole Dark Eldar project.
    And I am in envy because i know that I just wouldn't reach any results with those colors..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-)

      Now that there are multiple painted minis appearing from each squad... it is starting to give me a glimmer of hope. Seeing the Grotesues finished and on a table gave me the same buzz as the day I laid out the Tomb complex for the Tomb Kings army!

      Delete
  2. Your highlights look great! Masterful painting, man.

    ReplyDelete