Wednesday, March 27, 2013

FANtastic... finding one more Ilyad figure


I know I have said this at least 3 times before... that I have uncovered the last Ilyad figure in my archive.  Well, somehow I managed to discover one more!

This is one more fun figure from one of my favorite miniature lines.  As always, I lament their demise.

I also liked this color scheme.  Green and purple combos show up quite a bit on my minis. :-)


The clean details in both sculpting and casting really help a painter out!  Seeing this gal reminds me of the Raging Heroes figures I have been painting...


2 comments:

  1. Lovely looking figure. Marvelous painting as always. Dean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Maybe some day I will get to try this color scheme on some Kingdom Death minis!

      Delete