Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Eggshell Grey Knights return...



These dreadnoughts were among my most favorite dreads I have painted.  I believe this one won a Silver Demon and a Rogue Demon at Adepticon back in the day.

Painting this color is not easy, no matter how many times I paint it.  Sometimes that's just the way it is.  There are other colors that are very easy for me to paint.  I don't know exactly why.

It could have something to do with the chemical traits of the colors needed to paint a certain color.  Greens, blues and most burgundy reds are very easy for me.  Yellows are OK, and Grey.  Off white drives me nuts!








As some of you may have noticed, I added some stretch goals to the Kickstarter!  Ten new videos were added, all concerning my basing techniques.

Here's a link to the Kickstarter page:


One of them will show me painting marble bases like these!



No comments:

Post a Comment