Friday, December 28, 2012

Still working from the archives... more Ilyad!


Until I can get the RAM situation resolved, I am going to be doing a few other things for the Kickstarter over the weekend.  I have a few other Raging Heroes figures set up as tests for certain flesh tone instructional DVD's.


I will be painting a Mantis warrior as an example of Non- Human flesh tones.  Basically, painting a Slaneeshy kind of color, with some accents of spot patterns, etc.


Also, I am still working on graphics for the Kickstarter page, which will hopefully be able to evolve of the course of its run.  I have to do some more tests to see if I will be able to do the things I need.


So, it's time to get back to work, since a very long night is before me...

2 comments:

  1. Awesome as usual!
    Maybe a barbarian-skin step by step?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the earlier DVD titles involves various human fleshtones, so that should be covered!

      Delete