Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Alas poor Yorrick...another Incubus conversion for Adepticon



Today we have one more Incubus!  This time it is all GW bits and plasticard.  You can see the parts laid out here.  I had to make a back pole/thing, since I am running out of the GW ones.  I made it the same way as the Klaive.


Most parts attached.  I didn't want to have to sculpt horns on the helmet for this one, so I took various Kabal weapon blades and filed them down to fit on the back of the collar and on the helmet.  The Klaive has been attached to a gun piece that was cut away.  You can see the pin hole drilled into the Wyche arm that I used...


OK, the Klaive is attached, and trophy bits onto the back pole that I carved from the plasticard.


I sculpted a tuft of hair to fill in a gap between the metal skull and the Space Marine helmet, and another little piece of string to tie all that together.



One more to go for this unit to be Adepticon ready!  Yea!


No comments:

Post a Comment