- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Your worst nightmare...
No, it is not replacement referees! It is this giant monster from Dark Age games. It is the Nightmare Juggernaut, form the Skarrd faction.
It is mostly resin, with some metal pieces as well. The base is 80 mm. The base that I made for it is plasticard, bulletin board cork and polystyrene tubing.
This image give you a better sense of the scale. Here the Juggernaught stands next to some typical 28mm human sized Fallen Angels. You will see those ladies next!