Monday, August 13, 2012

Kingdom Death Flower Knight

Photobucket

This is something a bit different. :-)

It is from Kingdom Death, which is an interesting large scale miniature line.  The detail is nicely sculpted, and the cast is also of a high quality.  There are other figures in the line that would have been fun to paint as well, as they would offer interesting painting possibilities.

There were a lots of little pieces here, and it was not always easy to deal with them.

Photobucket

I chose to go with some classic colors on this piece.  At first, I thought about going with lots of reds and black, but I chose to go with a greater variety of colors within it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had some fun with the base, doing a bit of freehand.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hola
    IMPRESIONANTE sin mas,me ecanta el cojunto total de colores.
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola!


      Gracias por las amables palabras! Me gusta pintar diferentes tonos de púrpura y azul. Ellos van muy bien juntos ...

      Delete
  2. Great job. It's a complex mini. I really like the freehand base.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was definitely very complex! I had to paint a number of the parts prior to glueing them together... hoping they would still fit!

      Delete