- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Monday, August 20, 2012
A new step by step article for the blog
Hey, a new "how to" deal for you to check out. :-) It is one that I have promised for a while... an article the shows how all the armor was made for the Tomb Kings horsemen.
Here is an image of the original archers...
And a link to the new page:
There's lots of images, and hopefully enough text to make it something fun to read!
Now it is time to get some very rare sleep (yes, I do that every few weeks or several months).