Friday, August 31, 2012

A blast from the past... a Celtos Modron diorama

Photobucket

OK!  One more diorama from the 2004-2005 era of dioramas.  I have mentioned Celtos many times, and you have seen a few dioramas involving that line of miniatures.

This one was relatively simple, but it would be a very neat piece for the Slaine role playing game!  That is what I have been saving all my Celtos figures for ... some day I will get to GM that system :-)

Photobucket

The tree was made in the same way as the big tree in the Elven Sentry Post.

Photobucket

I wanted to keep this one simple, so I did not attach vegetation to it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is a shot of the miniature itself:

Photobucket

Some close ups of the figure in the diorama:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment