Monday, July 30, 2012

Lord of the Rings: Radagast the Brown

Photobucket

I tossed this guy into the Golden Demons Saturday.  He didn't win anything, but he has garnered some serious dread in his opponents on the tabletop!

I tried to work him into my Bilbo's Bash LOTR tournament army, but with only 600 points to work with, it left me with way too few bodies out there.  I ended up using a pair of Galadhrim stormcallers instead.  Those 2 guys combined are less points, and they let me have twice the chance of rolling some 6's to restore all my will points.  This will have to be tested several times, I suppose.

Anyway, back to the Brown guy...

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Very nice :)
    Can't go wrong with a pair of Galadhrim stormcallers.. I have a pair in my 500pt Galadhrim list and they rock :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very cool! Gee, it is amazing that you could do that with 500! What is hurting me is the Army of the Dead allied warband for points :-)

      Delete
  2. Lovely paint job to go with a fantastic looking figure, one of my favourites. Can't wait for more!

    Regards,

    Rory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Trying to convert 2 Galadhrim into stormcallers now...

      Delete