Sunday, May 13, 2012

Speed painted Sarumon

For those of you who saw the WIP's of this figure yesterday, here is your payoff: Sarumon painted.

I spent about 3 hours on this, using large brushes, working my shaded basecoat technique to the extreme.  I wanted to see just how far that could be pushed.  It was kind of an important experiment, since I have multiple armies (LOTR and WFB) that will need to be painted in an insane rush.  These armies are strictly for playing, but if I did want to enter them in a contest, I tried to leave it so that they could be "finalized" for such purposes.

This was my verison of entertainment... about the same equivalent of playing a video game for a while :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is one of the WIP's for anyone who missed it:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment