Friday, May 11, 2012

Grey Knights Librarian

Now this guy was a heck of a challenge!  It would have been so even without the elaborate base (from Hi-Tech).  That is due to the hell which is Finecast.  I don't think I need to go into any details, since everyone has had their own experiences, and they don't need me to beat the Easterling war drums! :-)

I put him up on Cool Mini, so I once again ask all loyal Wappellians to vote on him (yes, that is me being crazy at 3 AM once again!): http://www.coolminiornot.com/305525

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. All kinds of awesome. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veeeeeeery cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly crap! As always great but the base is epic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! This figure was a struggle for many days. A real battle to the death! It was not one of those minis that simply "paints itself" :-)

    ReplyDelete