Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Unidentified Painted Miniatures... who made these?

Here is a gallery of minis I painted 7-8 years ago.  I think one of them is a Heresy mini, and an orc belongs to the Rackham line.  Aside from that, I have no idea who made the rest.

My apologies for the small size of the images!  After all, it was many years and a few cameras ago!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I liked the Fomorians... I thought they were fun.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Fomorian - ALternative Armies

    2. No idea

    3. Dunno

    4. Vampire - Heresy

    5. Thieving J'peau - Heresy

    6. Forget his name - Heresy

    7. Fomorian - Alternative Armies

    8. Fomorian - Alternative Armies

    9. Fomorian - ALternative Armies

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 6 is Ebric The Doomed Human Fighter - Heresy

    Number 2 is also from alternative armies

    Thats all I got hope it helps.

    Rory

    ReplyDelete