Saturday, December 15, 2012

The Great Resin Hulk: more WIP shots of the Plague Hulk


After many hours of discussions and consulations, we have made some adjustments to the 'yet to be submitted' Kickstarter proposal.  It does mean that I have many hours of creating new graphics ahead of me tonight, however.  The learning curve is quite steep, especially when you are doing something that is relatively unique, as we are.  All those examples we looked at really don't translate all that well to our own specifics.

Anyway, enough of that!  Here are some more shots of the Hulk itself.  And man, was this a giant hunk of solid resin!  I was so worried that it was going to collapse the legs when I put it all together!


You will see what I did with that later.  For now, we have a few pics that illustrate that Shaded Basecoat thing. :-)


I think I even used a bit of fluorescent magenta on the pinks.  I am pretty sure that I mixed in some Fluorescent yellow with my green for the slime!


After this stage, I spent many hours glazing and tinting away!


More news as it comes in...

No comments:

Post a Comment