- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Thursday, July 5, 2012
OK! Death Liche is ready to go!
Now that this guy is done, I suppose I will have to give him another try and see if I can pull that combo off! :-)
I had a blast putting the glyphs on the skull, and all the other freehand as well, This was a very fun piece!
Now to the Titan!
The last big thing to do on the Titan is the scales. I have gone through a few designs, depending on what materials I had to work with, and how strong I thought it would be. It also had to fit a certain dimension, allowing room for all the nearby miniatures on the board, plus it had to be a workable game piece. I had to make sure that standard figures would be able to get into base contact.
This reduced the size of the scales from the original intent.
There is still a bit of work to be done on the weapon handle, and ther odds and ends here and there.
The colors on this piece when it is painted will likely be very similar to the Ushabti.